Target audience: For (HR) professionals & everyone responsible for the wellbeing within their company.
Price: Free for OCHO X-tra and Xclusive members - 150 euro (VAT excl) for other participants
Timing: february 9 12:00
Location: interactive online session via Microsoft Teams & Webinargeek
A brand New Year
Let's close up open endings en start new beginnings ...
Or wait. Covid-19 still dominating headlines?
Well, let's check in first.
We have to know how we are doing, right?
And - as you know our mantra - to measure is to know.
We are into HR-Analytics, top of the market we can say ... so let us give you an insight in our Vitality Check-Up.
Our Analytics Tools are constantly evolving, as we learn on the way ... but formost we listen to you, our community, and pick up what there is to improve
You have a lot to offer your employees when it comes to support and training in order to feel better at work.
And yet, you see the enthousiasm for your hard work is'nt always there. And the people needing it mst don't seem to find their way ...
Not only do you - as a wellbeing officer - need to know how the company is doing; you also need to know what the willigness to change is.
Are your employees up for growth in their wellbeing?
The answer is crucial in order to target your sollutions and interventions.
To measure is to know!
In this webinar Ellen Loix (expert HR-Analytics) will inspire us again in finding keys to face this challenge as an opportunity to grow.
Procedure for signing-up:
1. Add all participants of the company, by completing the contact information per participant
2. You can add additional participants via the + sign
3. Enter the billing information
4. Check all the details in the registration overview
5. Make the online payment
6. The registration is final when full payment has been received. You will receive a confirmation by email.
7. You will receive a confirmation email and the last practicalities on monday via email!